Based in Kuching: 2 positions
● Diploma in Art & Gallery /Business/ Marketing/ Management or equivalent.
● Minimum 2-3 years of relevant working experience.
● Capable of problem solving, decision making and analytical skills.
● Preferably managing experience in retail.
● Preferably having knowledge in managing POS System.
● Have own transport.
● Able to manage stock and have knowledge on productions.
a) To assist Head of Unit, Gallery on work primarily in administering and coordinating the operations of establishments concerning the gallery;
b) Coordinate, supervise, control, manage and schedule the activities and operation of the gallery;
c) To sell and market various goods and services to retail outlets, industrial, wholesale and other establishment and provide specific information on products as required;
d) To support and coordinate marketing activities/ projects/ initiatives and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns;
e) Assist on developing new advertising techniques and promotional material;
f) Planning and estimating cost of products and submitting periodic progress report;
g) To oversee the collection of products collected by the gallery and conduct research on the collection;
h) Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service;
i) Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards;
j) Supervising operational and administrative procedures; and
k) Performing related task directive by the superior and the management.
Closing Date: 5th May 2023